How to AVOID being overwhelmed by the Fix?
You placed your order, you waited 3-5 days, you received your challenge pack and now YOU ARE OVERWHELMED! Well maybe not but I remember when I started that is how I felt, I looked over all the stuff and immediately "what am I to do now?" So in an effort to EASE some of that anxiety her are a few tips to get you ready:
1. Read the materials. Don't be like my boyfriend and NOT READ the instructions. So may people want to skip this step and just wing it - but there is a pack and it say's "START HERE" for a reason. You are going to find answers to a lot of your questions along with your workout calendar.
2. Start on PAGE 1 of eating plan. Do not skip around and get a FEEL for what you are going to be doing. Instead start on page one and read it cover to cover. This is where the BREAKDOWN of the containers you get each day along with how many of each you are going to get to eat. There is a formula to figure this out and once you know where you fall you will have a better understanding of entire program!
3. MEAL PLAN - Check out my post here to give you some insight into how I go about making my meal plan, you can also check here for my previous plan. You have to decide what you are going to eat every day and write it down. Post that plan on the refrigerator and STICK TO IT! I promise first round it seems like a HUGE TASK but it is worth it! *** I recommend starting BASIC your first round, once you get the hang of the containers and program you can EXPLORE Pinterest and get crazy! - FOLLOW ME HERE for tons of fix approved recipes : PINTEREST BOARD
4. Create your Grocery list based off of the foods you will be eating during the week. This will actually save you a ton of money as well. Once you have a PLAN in place - take your list and shop only for what you will be making and eating. (Make sure you are not like me and LEAVE the list at home on the counter! You will save time, money and energy throughout the week! BLANK GROCERY LIST
5. Print Tracking sheets - HERE or Download the 21 Day Fix Tracker App HERE - This will help you when you’re meal planning and when you are going through the program.
6. Take before pictures & measurements - the scale is not the best way to judge progress - I promise, I was reluctant at 1st and didn't do them - I regret that now! My pics are from pretty far into my journey, I wish I would have done it. You should also be logging your starting weight and then log your measurements (legs, arms, chest, waist and hips). Make sure to do ALL of this. It will show the most results.
7. TAKE A DEEP BREATH and have fun! 21 Day Fix might be overwhelming at first, but it’s not meant to be a STRICT lifestyle. Make sure you are enjoying yourself and eating foods you actually like.
Looking for daily motivation, inspiration, clean eating recipes and fitness tips ......
⭐ ⭐ JOIN ME HERE ⭐⭐
Are looking for a coach, friend, someone to relate to YOUR struggles, celebrate your victories and overall SUPPORT your journey????
I'd love to add you to my next challenge group!
⭐⭐ READ MORE HERE ⭐⭐
PINTEREST ADDICT - ME TOO
⭐⭐ FOLLOW ME HERE ⭐⭐