Fix Approved Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Want a delicious, decadent dessert without the guilt.... THIS IS IT!!!! Peanut butter chocolate balls!!!! This is now one of my favorite desserts that's fast and easy to whip up. This recipe is from Fixate (Autumn Calabrese's creator 21 Day Fix new cooking show) exclusively in Beachbody On Demand.
Not a member? Try it FREE for 30 days and start streaming Fixate instantly. http://bit.ly/BBClubSignUp
What you need:
1 cup all-natural smooth peanut butter
1 Tbsp. cornstarch (preferably GMO-free)
. cup coconut flour
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
8 oz. semisweet chocolate, 62% cocoa
or higher, chopped
2 tsp. extra-virgin
What you do:
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
2. Combine peanut butter, cornstarch, coconut flour, and maple syrup in a
medium bowl; blend well with a spatula until mixture forms a uniform
3. Using clean hands, shape dough into twenty-four 1-inch balls; place a
toothpick in the center of each ball. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave. Place morsels and oilin microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds;stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted.Do not overcook.
6. Remove balls from refrigerator. Hold a ball by the toothpick and dip into
chocolate, swirling to completely coat. Return to baking sheet. Repeat with
each ball. (For any uncoated areas, coat carefully with a spoon dipped into
7. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until chocolate has hardened.
8. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 Ball = 1 Yellow Treat Swap
Looking for daily motivation, inspiration, clean eating recipes and fitness tips ......
⭐ ⭐ JOIN ME HERE ⭐⭐
Are looking for a coach, friend, someone to relate to YOUR struggles, celebrate your victories and overall SUPPORT your journey????
I'd love to add you to my next challenge group!
⭐⭐ READ MORE HERE ⭐⭐
PINTEREST ADDICT - ME TOO
⭐⭐ FOLLOW ME HERE ⭐⭐