Here are some tips that have helped me along the way with mastering 21 Day Fix and now Fix Extreme.
1. Read the book from front to back, this may seem obvious, but I can't tell you how many people who get the program ask me what container hummus goes into!
2. Schedule your workouts – Find 30 minutes in your day to get your work out done – YOUR TIME. Write it down and stick to it - don't wing it, if you know you have a late day at work or a kids soccer game plan to wake up early and get it done. REMOVE YOUR EXCUSES.
3. Create a Plan - you have probably heard it a million times- FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL. - I usually plan my meals one week at a time, you can check out my post HERE to see how I do it. The bottom line is having a PLAN will make your weeks much easier and you will be more likely to stick to the program.
4. GET ON PINTEREST - Need ideas, inspiration, planners, tracking documents, before and after pictures, meal plans or recipes - you can find them all there! Come and follow me HERE
5. Shop and Prep. After you make your meal plan, make a grocery list (BLANK PRINTABLE HERE) . Shop and spend an hour prepping as much food as you can . I usually cook a protein, a big batch of roasted veggies and sweet potatoes or rice, ALL SIMPLE - but they guarantee I will have food that is FIX approved in my refrigerator.
6. Drink WATER – LOTS of water. A large glass before each meal will help you feel fuller longer. Good rule of thumb: Take your weight, divide it by 2 and that is the minimum number of ounces of water you should drink per day.
7. Use the Tools - there is an APP and tons of tracking / tally sheets - a quick google and you will be able to find a lot of tools to help you and all different ones too, what works for some may not work for others, so make sure you find what works best for you.
8. Make sure you get yourself into a challenge group! You don’t have to participate and post every day, but to have that accountability there for you is invaluable. Who doesn't want to be part of a community where all the members are working toward the same goal! Contact your coach about their next challenge group or if you are not working with a coach, please feel free to send me a message! OR FILL OUT AN APPLICATION HERE
9. Don't let one slip up derail you, this is a LIFESTYLE - in life you are going to eat cake, an extra slice of bread, you will probably skip a workout - THE KEY IS TO NOT LET THE SLIP TURN INTO A SLIDE! Get right back on - don't beat yourself up, know that you are strong and you can do it!
10. Drink your Shakeology EVERYDAY! it really does help curb cravings and provide you with amazing SuperFoods and Nutrients - and don't forget it is QUICK and EASY! Check out my post here on how you can SAVE $ on Shakeology - I also sell samples or have for my clients - so send me a message if you want to try a new flavor!
HERE IS A GREAT TIP FROM AUTUMN HERSELF....
I hope some of these tips help. I’m a huge believer in this program, the workouts are great, the food plan is doable and the online support and community is amazing!
Looking for daily motivation, inspiration, clean eating recipes and fitness tips ......
⭐ ⭐ JOIN ME HERE ⭐⭐
Are looking for a coach for the 21-Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, or another Beachbody program? I'd love to add you to my next challenge group! ASSIGN ME AS YOUR FREE COACH TODAY and receive a FREE 7 day quick start guide which includes recipes and shopping list.
PINTEREST ADDICT - ME TOO - FOLLOW ME HERE